Welcome to Bauer Hockey Training Center (BHTC), a comprehensive hockey development company that serves the Greater Philadelphia region. Established in 2011, our hockey-specific programs utilize our synthetic ice skating treadmills to teach proper skating technique. Skating is the most important element in the game of hockey, and it is the most difficult skill to develop. BHTC works with players to increase skating efficiency and improve their technique, thus allowing them to outperform the competition. The treadmill enables our coaches to focus on stride mechanics and provide immediate and individualized feedback. Improving skating technique is our specialty, and our treadmill sets us apart from the competition when it comes to analyzing and improving a player’s skating stride.
- On-ice training - individualized and small group lessons
- High performance clinics
- Summer camps - including off-ice training & nutritional guidance
- Shooting lessons (on our synthetic ice)
- Dry-land training
The BHTC program is built on our commitment to give each and every client a first class experience. Our positive, individualized approach to hockey performance training has solidified our reputation as the premiere hockey development program in the Philadelphia region. Our trainers utilize their experience as athletes, coaches & educators to maximize the performance of each client.
Our Model is simple - We provide the opportunity for players, of all ages and skill levels, to become better and more-disciplined athletes.
- Learn and Perform Proper Form and Skating Technique
- Build Solid Fundamentals on Each and Every Stride
- Positive Learning Environment
- Inclusive and Informative Culture Creates Positive Athletes
- Video Feedback
To book a session or request information, Contact Us.